Winter Soup with Rice and Cheese Balls
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3938 times
Try out the winter special recipe, winter soup with rice + cheese balls. The rice and cheese are mixed together and then rolled into a ball which is then simmered in a winter vegetable soup stock.
- Combine the vegetables along with 6 cups of water and salt, mix well and boil till the vegetables become soft and tender.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the pureed vegetables and bring the liquid to boil.
- Add the milk and pepper, mix well and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- In a bowl, take the rice and mash using a spoon.
- Add the grated chesse ,maida, chilli powder,and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal sized small rounds.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour from the sides.
- Just before serving, add the balls in the soup, bring the soup to boil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mansi_msin on 14 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.