Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4490 times
A perfect Winter soup recipe which is ideal for winter evenings. A medley of vegetables like pumpkin, tomatoes and carrots mixed with seasonings and served topped with creamed corn and mint sprigs in the winter soup is simply irrestible!
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garam masala
- Then add all the chopped onion, pumpkin, tomatoes & carrots.
- Saute for about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from pan & microwave on high for 4 minutes
- Once the vegetables or soft, blend all of them in a blender or mixi.
- Strain the mixture, by drizzling water on it from time to time and extracting all the vegetable juice fromthe dregs, to the maximum possible extent.
- Pour the blended stock into a flat bottomed pan & let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Then add salt, pepper, amchur powder, cornflour & maragrine.
- Allow it to boil for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander, mint & creamed corn.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pshankar on 06 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.