This recipe has been viewed 4210 times
It is nutricious, low calorie and makes use of winter vegetables and flour.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 4-6 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into 4" diameter rounds.
- Roast it crisp on tava using olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic, mogri, cabbage, spinach and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and cook till the vegetables turn soft. Keep aside.
- Place a crisp bajri pizza base on a clean plate and spread the above mixture on it.
- Layer the carrots, potatoes on it and sprinkle a thick layer of roasted grated pumpkin on top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and bake in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.