Winter Kathi Wrap
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4000 times
Energy and fiber filled wraps.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead semi soft dough, using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and roll them into circles of 6" diameter and 2 mm thickness.
- Roast it on a hot tava using little olive oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- KEep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the vegetables, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
- Reheat the roti on tava and place it on dry plate.
- Apply some green chutney, place a portion of the filling mixture on it.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber slices and fold it from three sides, wrap it in tissue paper and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.