Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7461 times
Serve this winter vegetable hot dhokla to your loved ones with hot masala tea.
- Keep dhokla steamer to boil.
- Combine all the ingredients and make a smooth semi thick batter. Heat water and add soda to it.
- Put this mixture into the batter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased thalis and steam it for 20 minutes.
- Let the steam evaporate, cut into pieces and serve fresh.
- While serving, heat the tempering and pour it on to the dhokla pieces.
- Garnish it with coriander, coconut and anar dana.
- Serve it with tea, chunda and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.