Wholesome Veggie Soup
by Foodie #612459
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15252 times
The "undoubtedly" healthy soup is packed with goodness of veggies and is sure to indulge your little ones' taste buds..
Add your private note
Wholesome Veggie Soup recipe - How to make Wholesome Veggie Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Clean and rinse red rice, barley and channa dal and set aside.
- Heat a pressure cooker, add oil.
- Once the oil is hot add the spring onions and saute lightly.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste followed by all the other ingredients (including rice + barley + channa dal) except salt and cook for a minute.
- Add water to cover the veggies and put the lid on.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft to mash.
- After cooking, release the pressure, open the lid and gently mash.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #612459 on 03 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.