Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19735 times
This is a protein packed soup/patolia for babies made with omega 3 rich flaxseeds and is ideal for babies of 4 months till 2 yrs.
- Wash and drain the barley, rice, green moong, soya beans, and nachni separately.
- Dry all the above grains separately for five days(should not be exposed to sun).
- Roast each grain separately lightly and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Store the powder in an air tight container till used.
- Boil 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water in a deep pan and add 1-2 spoons of the prepared powder.
- Cook on slow flame for few minutes to get soup like consistency.
- Serve warm to the baby.
This recipe was contributed by rushilpa on 14 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.