This recipe has been viewed 2411 times
Wholesome snacks, rice and sandwiches recipe only at tarladala.com. The wholesome snacks not only fill your stomach but also help in meeting the body's nutritional needs.
- Slightly toast the bread slices.
- Smear the hung curd well only on the bottom slice.
- Mix well the mixed sprouts and rest of the ingredients.
- Cover with the other slice and toast it either in toaster for 5 minutes or on open fire.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 squares and serve with the left over dip or with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by shefali_khatri on 09 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.