Whole Wheat Pasta Salad
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11281 times
Whole wheat pasta salad is a fun filled delicious blend of fiber dense wheat pastas stir fried with onion, tomatoes and chillies and served as a salad. Relish whole wheat pasta salad with vegetables as a cold salad with a meal of your choice.
- Take asparagus, pasta and lettuce in a salad bowl.
- add sprouted moong dal, chana and moth.
- Also add cucumber, carrots, leeks, cherry tomatoes, black and green olives. now add green, red and yellow bell pepper, rosemary and chives.
- add salt, black pepper, vinegar and mix all the ingredients.
- finally mix parsley, kurkure, boiled whole wheat pasta and hung curd and top the salad with this mixture.
- Whole wheat pasta salad is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.