Whole Wheat Noodles with Mushroom Gravy
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5886 times
A treat in monsoons with these hot delicious noodles erved in mushroom sauce!!!
Add your private note
Whole Wheat Noodles with Mushroom Gravy recipe - How to make Whole Wheat Noodles with Mushroom Gravy
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Soak the noodles in boiling water, drain and immerse in cold water.
- Add 1/2 tbsp olive oil, mix well and keep aside.
- Soak soya chunks in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan, add the bay leaves. Saute.
- Add the garlic paste and onions and saute for some time.
- Add the tomato puree. Mix well and saute for some time.
- Add the pepper powder, bishop's weed, mustard paste, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, sugar, mushrooms and soya chunks and salt and mix well.
- Add the tamarind paste along with 1 cup water and add to the above mixture.
- When the mixture starts boiling and becomes thick, remove and discard the bay leaves.
- Spread the noodles on a plate and pour the gravy over it and spread the cheese on the top.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 29 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.