Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5861 times
Create an impossible-to-beat aroma and get reviews at the dinner table by serving homemade Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls.
- Combine all the ingredients except the melted butter in a bowl and knead a soft dough.
- Remove dough from bowl, using lightly floured hands; place on lightly floured surface.
- Cover the dough with muslin cloth and rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease the bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with oil.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a ball; place in a greased pan. Brush each dough balls with melted butter.
- Cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap and keep aside in warm place about 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Bake the buns in pre-heated oven at 360 degree Celsius for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm, or cool on cooling rack.
- Give these rolls a deep golden glow by brushing immediately the tops with melted butter, when they are removed from the oven.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 18 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.