Whole Wheat Corn Potato Salad Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 81 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8849 times
A colourful melange of vegetables makes these wraps healthy, wholesome and attractive!
- Combine the corn, potatoes, carrots, peas, spring onions, chaat masala, lemon juice and salt to make the filling mixture.
- Divide it into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place one chapati on a clean dry surface.
- Spread one tablespoons of the cheese on the chapati.
- Spread one portion of the filling over the cheese.
- Top with two lettuce leaves and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining chapatis and filling mixture to make 5 more wraps.
- Grill in a sandwich grill till crisp, using a little oil.
- Cut each wrap into 4 pieces and serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Fibre|| 1.0 gm|
|Fat|| 3.6 gm|
|Vitamin C|| 7.1 mg|
|Calcium|| 73.1 mg|
|Carbohydrates|| 20.1 gm|
|Energy|| 131 cal|
|Protein|| 5.0 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.