Whole Wheat Breakfast
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7556 times
A healthy and tasty whole wheat breakfast to energize your day.
- Wash and mix both wheat and black chick pea (kala chana) and pressure cook with sufficient water.
- Mean while grind the cloves green chilli with salt and little water.
- This is your garlic chutney.
- To reduce smell of garlic you can add few drops of lime juice (optional).
- Now drain water from chana, wheat mixture.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Serve hot with garlic chutney.
This recipe was contributed by jaiswalalka on 25 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.