Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4297 times
Whole meal salad offers a complete healthy meal option with vegetables, paneer and fried wheat rotis or tortillas added all together in one dish. Season the whole meal salad with tempered mustard seeds and curry leaves and you would have a healthy, tasty and quick meal recipe on the table.
- Cut all the leafy vegetables into thin strips.
- Chop the other vegetables into small pieces.
- Cut the fresh paneer into small pieces.
- Mix the lemon juice to it.add the salt and pepper.
- Just before serving mix the fried tortilla or the fried chapatti pieces to it. decorate with few leaves of celery or parsley or coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.