Whole Green Gram Roti
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17932 times
Whole green gram roti, this is indeed a unique roti.
Add your private note
Whole Green Gram Roti recipe - How to make Whole Green Gram Roti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- Combine the rice and green gram and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture.
- Add 1 cup of water in a deep pan and bring it boil.
- Add the prepared rice- green gram mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame till all the moisture is evaporated.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add the onions, green chillies, red chillies, curry leaves and mix well.
- Knead into a soft dough using very little water if required.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll out into 6" diameter circle, using your hands.
- Heat a tava and grease it with little oil.
- Cook the rotis using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 06 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.