Whole Grain Wheat Crisp Dosa
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9308 times
Whole Wheat Crisp Dosa is healthy breakfast which is best served with tomato chutney.
- Wash and soak the wheat for 6 hours.
- Drain the water and grind in to smooth batter using water as per required.
- Add salt and mix it gently.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and pour a spoonful of batter and spread it clockwise to make a thin round dosa.
- Add little oil around the dosa and cook till crisp.
- Serve immediately.
- You can add red chillies and curry leaves at the time of grinding to add some flavour to it.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#486406 on 01 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.