White chocolate flanwith dark chocolate sauce
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1086 times
Attarctive and easy to make.
Add your private note
White chocolate flanwith dark chocolate sauce recipe - How to make White chocolate flanwith dark chocolate sauce
Cooking Time: Total Time:
25Butter, 200g. Digestive biscuits or marie finely crushed in a food processor,
200g. White chocolate, chopped,
250ml whipping cream,
For the chocolate sauce-50g. Dark chocolate, finely chopped or grated,
75g. Fresh cream,
2 tsp castor sugar,
- Melt the butter in a large sauce-pan,
- Add the biscuits and mix well.
- Butter an loose based round tin and press the biscuits into the base using your hands or by back of spoon.
- Freeze until cold. mean while, melt the white chocolate in double boiler or in the micro wave once the chocolate has melted, leave to cool.
- Whisk the cream until it is quiet thick. add 2 tsp of whipped cream to the white chocolate and stir it in.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate into the cream and mix well.
- pour into the tin and chill until firm
- . for the chocolate sauce-- .make the sauce by putting all the ingredients in a saucepan with 1cup of milk and bring to a simmer,stirring.
- Simmer until the mixture thickens and then cool.
- Decorate the top of the flan by putting polika dots and re-warm the rest and serve it with flan.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 05 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.