White Sauce Bread
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 14116 times
White sauce bread is a sandwich recipe with bread slices smeared with white sauce and with buttered vegetables as filling.
- Cut the veggies into smaal pieces and cook them.
- Fry the onion,garlic and chillies.
- Add a teaspoon of maida, milk and salt and bring to a boil.
- After it becomes thick add the the veggies.
- Cut the edges of the bread slices and toast them.
- Top up the slices with the paste and grate cheese.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.