White Lasagna with Mushrooms
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6333 times
An unique recipe for White Lasagna With Mushrooms containing butter, fresh mushrooms, milk, flour and spices like cayenne, chopped parsley and salt. Try this delicious and appealing lasagna recipe with herbed white sauce enrobing the mushrooms.
Add your private note
White Lasagna with Mushrooms recipe - How to make White Lasagna with Mushrooms
Preparation Time: 00:45 Cooking Time: 00:30 Total Time:
- Sauce: make this cream mushroom sauce first. melt butter in large sauce pan,
- Add mushrooms and lemon juice. saute mushrooms until wilted, about six
- Minutes, stirring occasionally. blend in flour, salt and cayenne. gradually
- Stir in milk. cook and stir until thick, about 5 minutes. stir in parsley.
- Lasagna: spread about 1/2 cup of cream mushroom sauce in 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Make three layers each of noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and
- Remaining cream mushroom sauce and parmesan cheese. bake at 325 degrees for
- 45 minutes. let stand for 20 minutes before cutting.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.