White Corn Pasta
by Juhi Danani56
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3106 times
Delicious white pasta with corn. You can even add other vegetables like carrot and mushrooms.
- Wash and boil the sweet corn kernels in enough water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta in salted water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the boiled corn and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and mix well.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix gently.
- Add little milk in the mixture and cook till the milk is soaked for 75%.
- Garnish the pasta with chilli flakes and oregano.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Juhi Danani56 on 07 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.