White Chocolate and Coconut Ladoos
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6373 times
This ganesh festival..make these delicous laddoos..
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take 3 tsp of mixture and make ladoos with light hand.
- Roll them up in a dry coconut powder and keep aside.
- Serve then garnished with tender rose petals.
- Serve soft fresh ladoo at room temperature with almonds.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.