White Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 486 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16942 times
These delicious creamy white chocolate truffles will testify that nothing is as nice as home-made chocolates.
- Heat the cream in a broad pan and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from the fire and add the white chocolate and coconut essence. Mix well to get a smooth mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Divide the white chocolate truffle into 30 equal portions.
- Shape into even sized rounds.
- Evenly coat the pistachio and coconut topping on the truffles by rolling them in the topping mixture.
- Refrigertate until firm.
- Serve chilled.
- Use 1 tablepsoon Malibu (coconut flavoured liqueur) instead of coocnut essence to get a better flavour.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.