White Choco Squares
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2892 times
This is chocolate mithai for the brother who will be waiting for yummy mithai after Rakshabandhan.
Add your private note
White Choco Squares recipe - How to make White Choco Squares
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- In a non-stick pan, combine the condensed milk and butter and cook till the butter melts.
- Remove from the flame, add the white chocolate and stir so that the chocolate melts due to heat of the vessel.
- Add tutti fruity and dessicated coconut and mix well.
- Add the marie biscuits powder and mix well.
- Grease a plate with ghee and place a butter paper on it and also grease the butter paper.
- Pour the prepared mixture on this greased plate.
- Sprinkle the almond or pistachio slivers on top and press with light hands so that the slivers get stuck.
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour and cut to slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 01 Aug 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.