White Choco Rice
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1540 times
Unlike kheer this sweet recipe can be enjoyed anytime.The sweetness and flavour imparted by the white chocolate makes it all the more pleasing to the palate.
- Heat the milk in a broad pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the cooked rice and condensed milk, mix well.
- Take the pan off the flame, add the white chocolate and mix well till the chocolate melts.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix.
- Serve hot or chilled garnished with cherries and tutti-frutti.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 Nov 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.