Whipped Eggy-potato On Toast
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2258 times
To make potatoes very soft, they should be smashed when they are hot.
- Boil and smash potatoes.
- Put butter, salt, pepper powder, required quantity of milk. put cheese in the above batter. beat egg white and yoke separate. put yoke in the above mixture.
- Make a fine mixture.
- Grease a baking dish with ghree.
- Put the above mixture in it.
- Pour egg white over it.bake it.
- Cut it into pieces. put this pieces on one slice with butter.
- Put another slice over it. and eat with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by medha_kadam on 14 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.