by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6367 times
Here is yet another different type of sandwich which is too yummy and tasty, wheel sandwich which is the combination of green and red filling and made with green chutney and mayonnaise.This sandwich is rolled and then cut into small pieces which give effect of wheel.
- Combine the green chutney, potatoes,butter and salt and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and keep aside.
- Add salt to grated carrot and keep aside for sometime.
- Remove and squeeze out the excess water from carrot by pressing it tlghtly between your palms.
- In a bowl, combine the carrots, tomato ketchup, green chili, mayonnaise,salt and butter, mix well and keep aside
- Cut the edges of bread slice and Put bread slice on flat surface on little wet cloth.
- Roll the bread slice a little with the help of rolling pin.
- Spread red filling on 1/3 rd portion of bread slice.
- Apply green filling on remaining portion.
- Sprinkle sandwich masala on it.
- Roll the slice.
- Similarly prepare other rolls.
- Wrap the rolls in wet cloth, cover properly and keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cut into thick slices.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 Jan 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.