Wheat Rava Dosa
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24891 times
A healthy version of the famous south Indian dosa prepared from wheat. Great for the health conscious. Good for diabetics too.
- Mix cracked fine wheat and wheat flour in a big bowl.
- Add 4 cup of water in to the mixture.
- Should be watery.
- To that add chopped onion,green chilli, cumin seed and pepper.
- Put salt to taste and mix well so that
- Everything blends well.
- Soak this mixture for half an hour.
- Heat tawa and pour the mixture in dosa shape.
- At the top of the dosa pour few drops of oil.
- If one side turns light browm turn aside
- And leave it to become light brown color.
- Take out from the tawa and serve hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by subhashinee_k on 17 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.