Wheat Germ Cutlets
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9577 times
Wheat Germ Cutlets is able to incorporate the goodness of wheat germs into a delicious evening snack recipe. Enjoy these health packed cutlets with green chutney.
- Press out all excess water from bottle gourd. press out all moisture from spinach, by dabbing in the fold of a napkin.
- Take potatoes in a large mixing bowl. add all vegetables, garlic, chillies, ginger and salt.
- Sprinkle half soya flour and wheat germ over ingredients.
- Make a thin paste of remaining soya flour. add a pinch or salt, keep aside.
- Mix all ingredients of bowl by hand, to form a soft lump.
- Take portions of mixture, form cutlets shaping as desired.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or till required, covering with a moist cloth.
- Dip each pattie in soya flour paste, and roll in remaining wheat germ.
- Shallow fry a few at a time in a greased skillet, till golden on both sides.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutneys.
This recipe was contributed by koolkhats on 09 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.