Wheat Cereals with Fruit and Curd
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 4956 times
Once again here is healthier version of breakfast which is nutrotious and healthy, here wheat cereals are served with curd and lots of mixed fruits.
Add your private note
Wheat Cereals with Fruit and Curd recipe - How to make Wheat Cereals with Fruit and Curd
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add wheat cereals, coconut, almond and honey, mix well and sauté on slow flame for 3-4 minutes or till it becomes crunchy.
- Put 2 tbsp mixed fruit in serving glass, pour 3-4 tbsp curd over fruit.
- Add 2-3 tbsp wheat cerels and again make a layer of 2-3 tbsp of mixed fruits.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp curd, put 2-3 tbsp wheat cerels.
- Serve immediately garnished with almond and strawberry.
- Similarly prepare other glasses.
- You can prepare and store wheat cereals well in advance to save time; it remains as it is for one month in refrigerator.
- To make this breakfast healthy, I have added honey in curd, instead of honey any crush such as strawberry, pineapple or orange can be mixed in curd to give flavour.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.