Wheat Cake With Jaggery
by Foodie #572761
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6722 times
My hubby avoids to eat maida flour n sugar
- Soak 12 pieces of dates in milk for about 15 mins. Now take this in the blender along with the milk and make into a fine puree.
- Take butter and jaggery in a bowl and mix well.
- Add pureed dates and mix well.
- Sift in wheat flour along with baking soda and fold well.
- Add the chopped dates and mix well.
- Tip this mixture in the prepared tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 mins or untill a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Let this cool down completely.
- Serve this with a cup of tea.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #572761 on 20 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.