Watermelon and Rose Juice
This recipe has been viewed 4533 times
Cooling and refreshing for skin and stomach. Good for summers.
- Add rose syrup to cold water.
- Add the falooda seeds to it and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grind in a mixture 1 cup of watermelon.
- Add this juice to the above mixture and refrigerate it.
- Keep the balance of chopped watermelon in refrigerator.
- While serving, take individual glasses, put some chopped watermelon pieces to it.
- Pour the above mixture on to it.
- Garnish it with fresh rose petals and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 18 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.