Watermelon and Lemon Drink
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7610 times
A delicious and yet different drink. Perfect for summers.
- Blend the watermelon pulp with 2tbsp sugar in a mixer till smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in an ice-tray and keep in freezer to set.
- In a deep pan, boil the remaining sugar with 1/2 litre of water to make a sugar syrup.
- Sieve the sugar syrup and keep aside.
- At the time of serving, sieve the lemon juice and add to the sugar syrup.
- Add the salt,rock salt and mint leaves and mix well.
- Place 1-2 cubes of watermelon pulp in each glass and pour lemon sugar syrup over it.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses decorated with lemon slices.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#428894 on 01 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.