Watermelon, Strawberry and Feta Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8720 times
Watermelon, strawberry and feta salad a fresh colourful summer salad. Great to serve for festivals.
- Combine the sugar, 3 tbsp water, walnuts in a non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame put for 3 to 5 minutes or till the sugar melts and coats the walnuts well, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, cool and break them into pieces. Keep aside.
- Lay the flat pieces of watermelon on a plate, crumble some feta on the piece and lay another piece over it.
- If you do not have similar pieces just randomly arrange pieces put feta on each piece and stack it.
- Put the rocket around the salad, sprinkle some strawberries, caramelised walnuts, cranberries
- Put the salad in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes so the watermelon get chilled. .
- Just before serving pour lightly the dressing over watermelon and the rocket.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||71.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.