Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5817 times
A refreshing summer drink, watermelon punch is a favorite among children. The fresh and cooling watermelon flavors in the watermelon punch when served chilled is sure to reenergize you on a hot sultry day.
- Peel the ginger,crush it and take out the juice.
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces,removing the seeds.
- Put it in a mixer and strain out the juice.
- To the strained watermelon juice,add lemon juice,ginger juice,rose syrup,salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with crushed ice.
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.