Water Melon Delight
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6726 times
Water melon delight presents a delightful beverage option with the goodness of watermelons. The fresh, juicy and ripe watermelons are scooped into balls and then served with water melon juice and vanilla ice cream. Add sugar syrup as per taste and enjoy this cooling refreshing watermelon drink in summers.
- Cut the water melon into two halves and scoop out atleast twelve small balls and freeze it.
- Make the rest of the pulp into juice.
- In a tall glass first the juice. then atleas three frozen water melon balls.
- Topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- The sugar syrup can be added according to the taste of each individual.
This recipe was contributed by spkuma on 18 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.