Warm Corn Dip
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2565 times
A tangy and spicy dip made with corn kernels and different coloured bell peppers mixed with cheese and mayonnaise and some spices.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree faranhiet (190 degree celsius.
- In a 10-inch saute pan set over a medium high heat, add the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the jalepenos and the garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the corn and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the corn, jalepenos, garlic and onion m
This recipe was contributed by reetu1228 on 30 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.