Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2121 times
A nutty salad recipe, Walpotsaladt presents an assortment of heart friendly walnuts with protein rich paneer and boiled potatoes. Mayonnaise and seasonings add flavour and taste to the delicious salad.
- Mixt he mayonese with walnut and cottage cheese ,both should be minced.
- And half a cup of warmwater.
- Next add salt and red chili powder.
- The sauce has a thick consistency.
- Just before serving pour the sauce on boiled potateos.
- Decorate with a few walnuts a d serve cold with fried chicken o fish.
This recipe was contributed by meerachugani on 24 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.