Walnut and Grapes Raita
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5865 times
Here is different kind of raita with the combination of curd,green grapes and walnut. Succulent grapes that look like green jewels makes this raita truly inviting.
- Whisk the curds in a large bowl with salt, sugar and cumin powder.
- Add the grapes, walnuts and mint and mix gently.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder.
- Serve chilled garnished with chopped walnuts.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 30 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.