Walnut and Choc Cake
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3108 times
Walnut and choc cake exhibits the easy way of preparing the popular chocolate cake with crushed walnuts a as topping. A great chocolate cake recipe with detailed instructions, ingredient list and method .
Add your private note
Walnut and Choc Cake recipe - How to make Walnut and Choc Cake
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 20 mins. Cooking Time: Cooking Time : 45 mins. Total Time:
- For the date filling
- 1. blend the ingredients for the filling in a food processor.
- 2. keep aside.
- for the milk chocolate sauce
- 1. put the cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. remove from the fire, add the milk chocolate and mix well to get a smooth sauce. cool completely and keep aside.
- how to proceed
- 1. spread the date filling mixture on top of the baked pastry base.
- 2. cover with the topping.
- 3. bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tart is golden brown. cool completely.
- 4. top the tart with the milk chocolate sauce.
- 5. garnish with the walnut halves and whipped cream.
- 6. cut into wedges.
- 7. serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.