Walnut Fudge Fingers
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23119 times
Walnuts are a storehouse of nutrients! This finger food made using kids' favorites such as biscuits, cocoa powder, sugar, etc., is a smart way of sneaking walnuts into their little tummies. Butter is a rich source of vitamin A, but that does not license you to use it in whopping amounts, as it is also high in fats. So cook smart, and ensure your kids stay healthy!
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the butter, sugar, milk, cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
- Simmer on a slow flame till the sugar melts. Remove from the flame and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- When the mixture slightly cools, add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the powdered biscuits and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into an oblong finger or desired shapes using different moulds as shown in the picture.
- Roll each finger in the walnuts and refrigerate to chill.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.