Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4592 times
Get ready to relish the walnut fudge with this easy nut fudge dessert recipe. The walnut fudge is prepared from sugar, chocolate, cream, vanilla and walnuts. A perfect nut fudge recipe to be paired with ice cream or puddings.
- Combine chocolate, evaporated milk, sugar, butter and salt together
- In a saucepan. bring mixture to a boil and cook for 1 minute
- Stirring constantly. add vanilla and nuts and beat with a mixer
- Until mixture is thickened and less shiny than before. pour into
- A greased baking dish or cookie sheet and allow to cool several
- Hours before cutting into 1-inch squares.
This recipe was contributed by casatina on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.