Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6726 times
A wonderful walnut delight cake made with farm fresh black walnuts, melts in your mouth. Make any Christmas cookie platter special by adding this appealing and delicious walnut delight on it.
- Mix together flour, eggs, cream cheese and butter.
- Mix until well blended and refrigerate until firm.
- Grind walnuts very fine or put finely chopped nuts between pieces of wax paper and roll with rolling pin to mash them.
- Put mashed nuts in a saucepan with evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla.
- Boil until mixture becomes thick. simmer on low heat.
- Roll out small pieces of dough in confectioner''s sugar. put a small amount of filling on each piece and roll up; shape each into crescent shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees f (180 degrees c) on greased cookie sheets for about 20 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by svenka on 03 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.