by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8792 times
Walnut Crunch it is a yummy sweet treat of walnuts and cashewnut based.
- Heat a kadhai, add the sugar and enough water that covers the sugar completely.
- Boil it till it forms one string consistency syrup.
- After the syrup is formed switch off the flame add the walnuts powder and cashew powder and mix well.
- Again switch on the flame and cook till the mixture leaves the vessel and forms a ball.
- Remove from the flame and put the mixture on a greased plate and cool.
- Add the butterscotch essence, 2 tbsp of butterscotch flavoured praline powder, cashewnuts and walnut pieces and mix well.
- Grease your hands with little ghee and shape the mixture into equal portion small round balls.
- Roll on the butterscotch flavoured praline powder.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve.
- This crunchies can be stored in an air tight container for 10-12 days.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 25 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.