Walnut Chocolate Cake
by shelly kerval
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 33263 times
A delightful, mouth-watering yummy walnut chocolate. Everyone's gonna love it for sure!!!!!
- Combine the oil, eggs, vanilla essence in a mixing bowl and beat lightly. Keep aside.
- Sieve together the plain flour, castor sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- Gradually fold the flour in the egg mixture and mix gently till no lumps remain.
- Add the milk and walnuts, mix well.
- Take a well-greased microwave safe dish and pour the batter into it.
- Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or till the cake is completely bake.
- Cool it at room temperature.
- Cut into a equal size pieces and serve with vanilla ice-cream or store in air-tight container and use as per required.
This recipe was contributed by shelly kerval on 02 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.