Waldorf Salad By ritu_singhal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4041 times
The all time favorite fruit based Waldorf salad recipe can now be prepared within minutes with this easy and delicious Waldorf salad recipe. You would just need to toss the cut red apples with fresh cream, chopped walnuts , celery leaves and sugar and serve the crunchy and healthful waldorf salad with lettuce and seasonings like pepper powder.
- Take out the seeds of pears and apples and chop apples and pears into cubic pieces.
- Drizzle lemon juice over them, toss lightly, to avoid discolouring of fruits.
- Keep half lettuce aside, mix all other ingredients.
- Spread half remaining lettuce on plate or bowl.
- Pour salad into the bowl and top with remaining lettuce.
- Chill well before serving.
This recipe was contributed by ritu_singhal on 26 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.