Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6623 times
An interesting spicy recipe using left over rotis, the Waghareli rotli are prepared by stir frying the rotis with chopped onions, chillies and tomatoes. A spicy breakfast or snack item which is typically enjoyed with fresh curd.
- Chop tomato, onion, capsicum & green mirch.
- Cut rotis into small pieces (approx 1 inch square)
- Take a vessel & put oil in it & heat it.
- Put mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves, & then onions
- When the onion becomes a bit pinkish add tomatoes.
- When they become dark red add capsicum
- Put haldi, mirchi stir & then add rotis
- Cook till the rotis become crisp.
- Decorate with coriander leaves
This recipe was contributed by diptidoshi2001 on 15 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.