Vrat ki Kadhi
by vichitra agarwal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 12724 times
Kadhi that is permissible during fasts.
- Mix atta and water to make a batter of falling consistency.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil for frying.Dip potato slices in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Combine the curd,water,salt,sugar,and kuttu ka atta.
- Heat oil in a pan,add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add ginger-green chilli paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the curd mixture and continue stirring.Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add pakoras and give it 2-3 boils.Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vichitra agarwal on 11 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.