Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8280 times
A delicious kadhi perfectly suitable for faraal.
- Combine the curds, waterchestnut flour, rock salt, chilli powder and cinnamon powder and whisk well.
- Add four cups of water and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackles add the red chillies and curry leaves and sauté till the cumin seeds change colour.
- Add the yogurt mixture and cook till it thickens slightly. Add the sugar, salt and mix well and simmer for two minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 08 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.