Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14977 times
This ice-cream is unusual because of its combination of coffee, cocoa, cinnamon and brandy. The texture as well as the flavour is something that your guests will remember…. And keep coming back for more.
- Combine the milk, condensed milk, ¼ cup of sugar and milk powder in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer till the sugar has dissolved. Cool completely.
- Combine the coffee powder, remaining ¼ cup of sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon powder and brandy in a pan and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the coffee mixture to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour into shallow containers and freeze until slushy.
- Remove and churn the semi-set ice-cream in a blender so that the ice crystals break down and the mixture is thick and slushy.
- Cover and freeze again till set. Scoop and serve.
- This ice-cream has a slushy consistency because of the alcohol.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.