by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4422 times
- Slice the leeks (only the white part), celery and potatoes finely.
- Heat the butter and cook these vegetables for at least 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Blend the mixture in a liquidiser and strain the soup.
- Beat the cream with the lemon juice.
- Add the cream with the lemon juice.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper to the soup. Chill thoroughly.
- Serve cold with chopped parsley.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.